Impact of Corona Virus

March 15, 2020: the Corona Virus has a grip on the world, resulting in also me having to consider to adjust my travelplans.

My intention to depart in June may not be feasible. For now due to the virus all schools, cafés and restaurants etc have to shut down till early April at least. This is happening in all of Europe. If it continues longer, i cannot depart, as it woud mean i cannot come ashore in other countries.

Therefore i need to put the route on hold. Maybe the northern countries have to be skipped and i will sail down south straight away.

Further I will create a page with prices and booking info. Explaining what sailing with me might cost you and foremost what it may bring you ! 🙂

Keep an eye on this site. See you 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.